Our firm has welcomed five new employees over the past few months, a good testament to our growing scope of work. We’re thrilled to share more about our recent hires.
- Joshua Thompson, Project Manager, LEED AP. His job entails providing overall management direction for each project from schematic design to construction administration. A dedicated Auburn fan with a master’s degree in landscape architecture, Joshua proposed to his wife under the Tiger’s iconic Toomer’s Oak Trees.
- John Latham, Landscape Designer, LEED Green Associate. His duties include drafting AutoCAD, creating details, doing revisions and creating presentations. When he’s not cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs, John enjoys collecting old, vintage watches from the 1920s through the 1960s – he claims, the golden years of watch making.
- Corryn Feeney, Landscape Designer. Her duties include the production of CAD, Sketch Up, LandFX and Photoshop drawings as well as area take-offs. In her senior year at Virginia Tech, Corryn participated in an Archeological Field School that focused on landscape archeology. She worked with a team to repurpose an abandoned pasta factory in a small village in Sardinia, Italy.
- Enoc Cruz, Landscape Designer. His duties include generating construction documents and schematic design renderings. An Auburn graduate with a master’s degree in landscape architecture, Enoc is currently working on ONE Daytona among various other projects. In his free time, Enoc enjoys playing percussion.
- Kevin Thomas, Landscape Designer. His duties include assisting with the production of landscape implementation documents from concept to completion. A University of Georgia graduate, Kevin especially enjoys designing environmentally sustainable places.
We’re continuing to grow and build a team that is diverse, talented and committed to great work. If you’re interested in learning more, send David Floyd an email.